Listen to the podcast below on Soundcloud or on your favorite podcast platform.
Dilip Soman is a Canada Research Chair in Behavioral Science and Economics and serves as a Director of the Behavioral Economics in Action Research Centre at Rotman [BEAR]. His research is in the area of behavioral science and its applications to consumer wellbeing, marketing and policy.
Please join us to hear…
• How Dilip’s mechanical engineering experience with earth-moving machines got him interested in behavioral science
• Three things that Dilip learned from Richard Thaler as a PhD Student at University of Chicago
• The story behind Dilip’s pioneering MOOC – and several big ideas from his book, The Last Mile
• Two big issues that Dilip thinks will be the future of behavioral science
• Where Dilip sees “win-win-win” opportunities for businesses, consumers and society
For more, check out Dilip’s book, The Last Mile.
You can also download the transcript of the podcast episode:[hubspot portal=”5261255″ id=”05b1df7c-bdf8-48fd-b081-8f1600b5c251″ type=”form”]
Want to keep listening? Check out other episodes of the B.E. GOOD! Podcast.
Let us know what you think about the episode on Twitter @BVANudgeUnit