Listen to the podcast below on Soundcloud or on your favorite podcast platform.
Hear OECD’s Faisal Naru, Head Strategic Management & Coordination, Executive Director’s Offices, talk to us about:
– How using mind maps to better understand the biases in recruitment changed the UK civil service’s approach to talent acquisition in the late 1990s/early 2000s
– How reading the book Nudge while in Vietnam, confirmed Faisal’s curiosity and focus on understanding context, culture and behavior
– How do you integrate Behavioral Science into organizations and really mainstream it
– The importance of data and evidence to advance Behavioral Science as a field
– The power of Behavioral Science to change policy and reform in the public or private sector for the benefit of people and business
– How the diversity of thought and backgrounds of practitioners in Behavioral Science are helping to improve the field
– How the talent pool of young enthusiastic behavioral scientists in academia and private enterprise inspires Faisal about the future of our world and development of the field
Check out OECD’s report Behavioural Insights and Public Policy: Lessons from Around the World.
Listen to the podcast below on Spotify and on Soundcloud.
Download the transcript of the podcast episode:[hubspot portal=”5261255″ id=”7e5c7082-7fcb-419f-9270-a72005ce692e” type=”form”]
Want to keep listening? Check out other episodes of the B.E. GOOD! Podcast.
Let us know what you think about the episode on Twitter @BVANudgeUnit