Listen to the podcast on Soundcloud or on your favorite podcast platform
Dilip Soman is a Canada Research Chair in Behavioural Science and Economics and serves as a Director of the Behavioural Economics in Action Research Centre at Rotman [BEAR]. His research is in the area of behavioural science and its applications to consumer wellbeing, marketing and policy.
Please join us to hear…
• How Dilip’s mechanical engineering experience with earth-moving machines got him interested in behavioral science
• Three things that Dilip learned from Richard Thaler as a PhD Student at University of Chicago
• The story behind Dilip’s pioneering MOOC – and several big ideas from his book, The Last Mile
• Two big issues that Dilip thinks will be the future of behavioral science
• Where Dilip sees “win-win-win” opportunities for businesses, consumers and society