Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform
Our sixth episode features Caroline Webb, workplace productivity expert and author of the best-selling book How to Have a Good Day: Harness the Power of Behavioral Science to Transform Your Working Life, which has been published in over 60 countries and in 14 languages.
In this episode we learned:
• What a “good day” at work looks like
• How to avoid common productivity traps
• Advice on making the best decisions in the workplace
• The key things to say to persuade organizational leaders to adopt behavioral science learnings
• Tips on working from home, as an employee or a manager, during the coronavirus pandemic