Listen to the podcast on Soundcloud or on your favorite podcast platform
Paul Dolan, is Head of Department and Professor of Behavioural Science in Psychological and Behavioural Science at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is Director of the Executive MSc in Behavioural Science.
Please join us to hear…
– How an “Economics of Happiness” conference and a chance meeting with Daniel Kahneman changed Paul’s life
– Why people are often poor at predicting how health issues will impact our happiness
– Why we all need to “chill out” stop reaching – and care less about others’ life choices
– What organizations can do to promote happiness in the workplace
– How the lockdown is experienced differently – and one positive outcome that Paul hopes will come from this crisis
– And why sometimes it’s better not to think about what’s next!